The sleeveless cape is going to be / will be a staple as part of the trans seasonal change. It is a go to piece for many right now, including us and we will continue to see them everywhere heading into spring. We love how this one item can completely change the look of an outfit. The sleeveless coat is chic, bold, eye catching and ever so versatile. With so many varieties in style and colour there is bound to be one that suits us all…or you could purchase a couple in different colours – to meet all your needs.
- Wear the coat over a long sleeve, with jeans and heels for a real chic look.
- Wear it over a white crisp shirt for the workplace
- Add a waist cinching belt, to add or show off some curves
- In summer wear it over a singlet top to show off your killer looking arms
Ideas are endless for this – our favourite trans seasonal piece…..take a look below for more inspro.
We all know that layering is the key to warmth in the colder months. By adding leggings / stockings, vest, jacket, beanie, hat or scarf we can keep the chilly winds at bay.
I love the look of a shirt with a knit over the top or even a long lined waterfall cardigan with a vest. Who doesn’t love the look of warmth! Coming into the coldest part of the year – we need to make sure our wardrobe has the versatility and warmth we require. There is some key points to remember when layering in the colder months, you are concerned that you’re going to look huge from all the layering (I guarantee that you won’t – its a misconception, by using thin wool knits you will look great)
Our top tips are:
- Start with a basic thin lightweight top or shirt (striped long sleeve or chambray shirt are our favs)
- The next layer is to be a lightweight soft knit cardigan or sweater.
- Then add your jacket or vest (puffer or faux fur)
- A scarf and a hat – will work well, maybe even some gloves if its really cold.
- Then add a hero accessories to tie it all in.
Would love to know your secrets to staying warm this winter. xx
(images sourced from pinterest)
Have you been teaming up your knits and shirts? This is an easy way to keep warm by layering and also staying on trend.
Look for thin knits which aren’t to snuggly to fit over your shirt, spotted and chambray shirts are our favourite’s.